Dr. Dibakar Mishra
I am very fortunate to work with such dedicated, innovative and caring staff members, parents and students. I find each day an adventure filled with new experiences, learning for all, and a chance to constantly widen our horizons. It always gives me a great pleasure to see the sea of smiling faces of my students and I must admit that on many days it is the students who make my day a little brighter. …read more
The dawn of the Education awareness in Higher Education ushered in the horizon of Polasara, a cultured & beautiful area in the District of Ganjam by swearing the opening of the college in the name of Polasara Science College, Polasara by showing the provision of Intermediate of Arts & Commerce in 1979 and I.Sc. in 1983. The college was inaugurated on 15th August 1979 at the Veda Mandira by late Kanhu Charan Nayak, Ex-MLA, Kodala Assembly Constituency. Now it is running its 43rd eventful year of life by sufficing Higher educational needs in the Panchayat Samiti area and the area nearby.
- Quest for knowledge, freedom of expression and respect for culture is the hallmark of the college.
- The spirit of scientific enquiry is encouraged, and students and faculty are motivated towards continuous research and learning.
- The College believes in attaining curricular and extra-curricular excellence.
- Emphasis is laid on the complete harmonious development of personality where awareness of one’s rights is matched with consciousness of one’s responsibilities.
- Enhance skill-based activities, Encourage high standard competitive approach and Promoting philanthropic activities.
- Empowering girls to take the challenges to shape up of their social status through education, self-employment in their domain.
- To set golden example of ethical values and scientific temperament among the students of the region.
- To improve the educational standard of the female section of this region.
- To empower rural students with intellectual and emotional strength to meet upcoming challenges.
- The major aim is to transform the students to be responsible citizens to face challenges as decorous, accountable, dutiful, and prove to be an asset to the society.