Motto: “Power of Women is equal to the power of Creation of everything”
Vision: To educate enlighten and empower the girls on par with Boys to build an “Inclusive India”.
- To instill in the minds of girls a spirit of active participation in all constructive matters.
- To awaken the girls by citing examples of the glorious Women characters like Gargi, Maitreyi, Apalla, Viswavara etc. of vedic age who were expert both in knowledge and warfare.
- ‘The hand that rocks the cradle can rule the nation’. Those invigorating words indicate the role of a good mother and a good ruler. Thus the girls are inspired to become ideal mothers and rulers.
- ‘I am a girl, I can fight’ — This spirit is inculcated in them to raise their voices against injustice, violence and gender discrimination.
- Creates platforms to ensure gender equality through seminars and cultural competitions.
- Participation of girls in Digital India Movement.
- Participation of girls in fitness programmes like Yoga Day celebrations.
- As cleanliness is next to Godliness, they are awakened about Health and Hygiene.
- “Fighting fearlessly” is the key to Women Empowerment. So Self-Defence camps are held to train them how to fight against injustice, violence, exploitation with fearlessness.
- Implementation of Beti Padhao,Beti Bachhao programme.
- Observation of International Women’s Day on 8th March every year to remind them of the glorious contribution of women in various fields.
- Building leadership quality.
- Making them self-reliant by holding vocational training camps through which they are taught how to make papads, pickles, knitting and sewing.
- To save the Mother Environment, Plantation programmes are organised.
- The women is behind every success. So the cell organises orientation programmes to motivate the girls.
Women’s Empowerment Cell comprises the following –
Convenor: Smt. Binata Kumari Das, Lecturer in History
1. Dr. Rojita Mishra, Lecturer in Botany
2. Miss Mamta Rani Pradhan, Lecturer in Zoology
3. Miss Pinki Sahu, Lecturer in Physics
4. Smt. Sonali Sahu, Lecturer in Physics
The Women’s Empowerment Cell regularly organises programmes like celebration of International Women’s Day, International Yoga Day, Poster Competition, Women in Everyday life, National Girl Child Day, Self Defense Training Camps, Road Safety etc. with orientation and training programmes.
If you think you are harassed or being harassed, You can inform the Principal in writing or can send an email to (email@example.com).
ALL CORRESPONDENCE ARE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL.