Programmes offered at U.G. (B.A./B.Sc.) level:
- B.A.: Economics, Education, History, Odia, Philosophy and Political Science
- B.Sc. (Physical Science): Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Biological Science): Botany and Zoology
The College is affiliated to Berhampur University with 256 students in B.A. class and 128 students in B.Sc. class and prepares candidates for the following examinations under CBCS pattern:
|AECC-I (ENVIRONMENTAL STUDY)||4||20||80|
|AECC-III (ETHICS & VALUES)||1||–||25|
|CORE COURSE-I (TH)||4||15||60|
|CORE COURSE-I (PR)||2||–||25|
|CORE COURSE-II (TH)||4||15||60|
|CORE COURSE-II (PR)||2||–||25|
2. GE-1 & GE-2 ARE GE SUBJECT 1, PAPER 1 & 2 RESPECTIVELY.
3. GE-3 & GE-4 ARE GE SUBJECT 2, PAPER 1 & 2 RESPECTIVELY.
4. Qualifying marks in each paper is 40%.
Programme Specific & Course Outcomes:
Depending on the course’s structure and the topic under discussion, both course outcomes and learning outcomes can be affected. They are also explicitly included in the syllabus for a given class and subject and are defined by the university. The syllabus’s subject matter is tightly tied to the program’s specific outcomes. They are subject-specific and based on the syllabus. Students in the classrooms are directly or indirectly explained each of these outcomes.
These outcomes are taught and ingrained in the students through encouragement and guidance. Through the planning and involvement in co-curricular and extracurricular activities, they are also transmitted to students. Every department considers the programme and course outcomes when planning and carrying out all activities.