Mo College programme aims to design emotionally invested platforms thus connecting the rich Odia Alumni Diaspora in the world & create building blocks for development. In lines with the invincible power of the 5T Action plan of Honourable Chief Minister of Odisha, Sj. Naveen Patnaik, the success of this program will be the outcome of productive technological intervention, integrated team effort & transparent processes that would be rolled out within a targeted timeline so as to unveil to the world, the larger canvas of transformation.
There is a College Level Committee (CLC) comprising the following Members for Mo College Abhijan.
1. Dr. Dibakar Mishra, Principal : Chairperson
2. Sri Balaraju Patro, Reader in Physics: Convenor
3. Sri Pramod Kumar Rath, Reader in English: Sr. Staff Member
4. Sri Rabindra Nath Palo, Reader in English: Sr. Staff Member
5. Sri Prafulla Kumar Pradhan, Alumini : Member
6. Sri Susanta Kumar Sahu, Alumini : Member
7. Smt. Binata Kumari Das, Alumini : Member
8. Sri Rudra Prasad Gouda, Reader in Log & Phil.: Nominated Member
9. Dr. Manoj Kumar Sahu, Lecturer in Economics : Nominated Member
10. Dr. Smt. Jyochhanarani Pattnaik , Lecturer in Odia : Nominated Member
The CLC meets frequently to assess the developments of the Mo College Abhijan and proposes various plans for the overall development performed by the alumni of the college.
Pass out students are the assets of the college who are the members of alumni and they are required to register themselves in the MO COLLEGE portal.