1. Students of +3 classes have to sit for one mid-sem examination positively before appearing the end-sem examination.
2. Any case of malpractice or misconduct at any college /University examination will be seriously dealt with and will be punished with fine/expulsion/detention as deemed fit.
3. A student has to appear 2 semesters in each year of study and has to score the minimum required marks in both theory and practical examination.
4. These provisions shall apply to courses which are of theoretical in nature only. It shall not be applicable for sessional, practical, seminar, Projects, Viva-Voce, etc.
5. A student may exercise the grade replacement procedure only once for a particular course (earlier known as paper) in two subsequent chances only.
For further details, download the guidelines –